Monday, July 17, 2006

Planning stages

I am not home until Wed/Thursday so needless to say, RZA is still in its planning stages LOL

But, some ideas have been banging around:

So far there are 12 people who have signed up to help supply our illustrious Zib with coveted ramen...what I'd like to do is divvy up the group into timeframes (Weekly? Monthly? Quarterly?) and groups of 3 or 5 peeps to each send assorted brands & flavors. Also to share the knittyhead kindness, if there are other KH who have limited access to ramen, we can help them too, no?

Leave a message/comment here to say thumbs up or down, or give your 2 cents... I have already earmarked some of my spicy Korean ramen for Zib LOL

PS - Ali has Zib's snail mail addy, right?

2 Snack packs:

Blogger monkeemaven-fruitcakeknits said...

I have Zib's address if you still need it. Also, I can't sign up for a specific time frame but I hope to get a rogue ramen package out eventually.

Are the senders going to publicly announce what flavours they're sending to cut down on duplication? Don't want to overwhelm her with chicken flavour ya know... or the lime chili either. The lime chili ramen I have is just plain WEIRD.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Poops said...

Sounds like a plan to me.

I think posting here with the flavors you send would be a good idea.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home